Achieving Excellence! Putting Students First!
North Elementary School is proudly accredited by SACS CASI, an accrediting division of AdvancED. Our accreditation demonstrates our dedication to continuous improvement in all that we do. We are committed to creating a learning environment in which teachers and parents work together to enable each student to realize his/her potential; we are comitted to providing students with the best resources and instruction possible in order for them to be successful in both school, and later in life as thriving members of our society. We also are proud to be affiliated with Okeechobee County School District, which has received Corporate Accreditation through AdvancED.
- Okeechobee Assessment Calendars 2020-2021.pdf (161.6 KBs)
- Okeechobee Uniform Assessment Calendar 2020-21.pdf (672.4 KBs)
- NES School Financial Report 19-20.pdf (63.1 KBs)
- NES School Financial Report 18-19.pdf (63.1 KBs)
- NES Revised Compact 20-21.pdf (100.6 KBs)
- Out of Field Teachers 2020-21 - Tiger Times, September 2020.pdf (396.6 KBs)
- School Advisory Council Training 2020-21 - SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL TRAINING.ppt (622.5 KBs)
- School Choice Policy - School Choice Policy.pdf (358.9 KBs)
- School Improvement Plan 2019-20 - SIP_2019-20_47-Okeechobee_0161-North_Elementary_School.pdf (208.7 KBs)
- School Improvement Plan 2019-20 (Spanish) - SIP NES 2019-2020 (SPANISH).pdf (301.0 KBs)
- SPAR (School Public Accountability Report) 2016-17 - SPAR-School-Public-Accountability-Report-16-17.pdf (229.7 KBs)
Information for Families/Title I
Family engagement is important to us!
We would like to invite parents to be an active part of our school life so that we can mold a learning environment that is reflective of the needs of our student demographics and needs.
Family Engagement Plan 2019-20 (Spanish)
Family Engagement Plan 2018-19 Summary (Spanish)
Family Engagement Survey Results 2019-20 (Spanish)
School Choice Information - Quarter 2, 2020
School Safety and Reporting
FortifyFL - Suspicious Activity Reporting Tool