NES Mission Statement
North Elementary School will create a learning environment in which teachers and parents work together to enable each student to realize his/her potential. The school and its faculty will provide students with the best resources and instruction possible in order for them to be successful both in school, and later in life as thriving members of our society.
Welcome Tigers! Please visit this page to find out more about the programs that are available for NES students.
Please visit this page to find out more about parental involvement opportunities at NES.
Visit this page to find out ways that the community members can become involved with NES.
- 16-17 NES Title I-Annual Parent Meeting (1).ppt (1.1 MBs)
- SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL TRAINING.ppt (622.5 KBs)
- 2016-2017 Student Handbook.doc (315.5 KBs)
- Bullying-and-Harassment-Policy.pdf (117.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form.doc (66.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form, Spanish.doc (71.5 KBs)
- Common Language Final 2015-2016.docx (104.8 KBs)
- 16-17 School PIP Summary (NES) PDF English.pdf (924.6 KBs)
- SP 16-17 School PIP Summary (NES) Spanish.pdf (936.7 KBs)
- 2016-2017 NES PIP.pdf (136.4 KBs)
- 2015-spar-nes.pdf (631.4 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School.pdf (93.9 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School (Spanish).pdf (24.9 KBs)
- School Financial Report 15-16.pdf (19.1 KBs)
- School Choice Policy.pdf (358.9 KBs)
- Tiger Times - August, 2017 (spanish).pdf (428.4 KBs)
- Tiger Times - August, 2017.pdf (324.3 KBs)
- Tiger Times - September, 2017.pdf (163.3 KBs)
- Tiger Times - September, 2017 (Spanish).pdf (285.4 KBs)