North Elementary School is proudly accredited by SACS CASI, an accrediting division of AdvancED. Our accreditation demonstrates our dedication to continuous improvement in all that we do. We are committed to creating a learning environment in which teachers and parents work together to enable each student to realize his/her potential; we are comitted to providing students with the best resources and instruction possible in order for them to be successful in both school, and later in life as thriving members of our society. We also are proud to be affiliated with Okeechobee County School District, which has received Corporate Accreditation through AdvancED.
Welcome Tigers! Please visit this page to find out more about the programs that are available for NES students.
Please visit this page to find out more about parental involvement opportunities at NES.
Visit this page to find out ways that the community members can become involved with NES.
- School Visitation and Student Pick Up Procedures 2019-20.pdf (286.9 KBs)
- Copy of 16-17 NES SPAR (School Public Accountability Report).pdf (229.7 KBs)
- Compact.docx (15.5 KBs)
- 18-19 NES Title I Annual Parent Meeting.pdf (5.3 MBs)
- NES Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2018-2019.pdf (164.1 KBs)
- 19-20 PFEP (NES) .pdf (213.6 KBs)
- 18-19 NES PFEP Summary (Spanish).pdf (1.0 MBs)
- SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL TRAINING.ppt (622.5 KBs)
- Bullying-and-Harassment-Policy.pdf (117.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form.doc (66.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form, Spanish.doc (71.5 KBs)
- Common Language Final 2015-2016.docx (104.8 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School.pdf (93.9 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School (Spanish).pdf (24.9 KBs)
- School Choice Policy.pdf (358.9 KBs)
- School Financial Report 16-17.pdf (15.2 KBs)
- Educator Miscoduct.pdf (138.7 KBs)
- 2018-19 School Improvement Plan.pdf (202.0 KBs)
- School Financial Report 17-18.pdf (19.4 KBs)
- 2019 Robinson attestation.pdf (310.5 KBs)
- 2018-19 NES School Improvement Plan.pdf (202.0 KBs)